Doxa School Bendigo maintains the strongest possible commitment to the safety and wellbeing of all our students.
We pride ourselves on the work we do to promote safety across our community, to assist us with this we have adapted the principles of Catholic Education Sandhurst Ltd.
Our commitment statement to Child Safety
1. Having as our primary concern the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
At all times, the ongoing safety and wellbeing of all children and young people will be the primary focus of care and decision making.
2. Empowering families, children, young people and staff to raise concerns.
In partnership with families, we will ensure children and young people are active participants in making decisions, particularly decisions that may have an impact on their safety.
3. Through careful planning and effective practices.
We will continually identify any risks to children's safety and aim to reduce/ eliminate them whenever possible, it is our commitment that Doxa School Bendigo will have open and well-understood policies, procedures and practices.
As part of our commitment to child safety, we have developed a range of policies designed to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our students. These documents have been developed to ensure everyone in our school community knows and understands the approach we take to child safety.
Click below to read our policies in full
Catholic Education Sandhurst Ltd Child Safety documents
- CES Ltd CHILD SAFETY POLICY Child Safety and Wellbeing (260522) - Click Here
- CES Ltd CHILD SAFETY Code of Conduct (260522) - Click Here
- CES Ltd CHILD SAFETY POLICY Engaging Families in Child Safety (260522) - Click Here
- CES Ltd CHILD SAFETY POLICY Mandatory Reporting (260522) - Click Here
- CES Ltd CHILD SAFETY POLICY Photographing, Filming and Recording (260522) - Click Here
- CES Ltd CHILD SAFETY POLICY PROTECT Reporting & Responding Obligations (260522) - Click Here
- CES Ltd CHILD SAFETY PROCEDURES PROTECT Reporting & Responding Obligations (260522) - Click Here