At Doxa School Bendigo we endeavour to educate our students to;
- • Achieve academic success to meet their individual goals.
• Demonstrate a willingness and confidence to return and maintain their place in mainstream schooling or their chosen pathway.
• Be able to develop and maintain healthy relationships with peers, family and within the wider community.
• Recognise the importance of compassion, empathy, kindness and respect in relationships.
• Display resilience, hope, humour, perseverance and determination.
• Understand the impact their choices have on the world in which they live.